1. When will I receive my additional points?
RCI will be informed when you have paid your management charge for 2021 to Crown Points Club. It will take a short time for the points to appear in your RCI account so please be patient.
2. How will RCI know how many additional points I should have?
Crown Points Club will inform RCI of the additional points awarded.
3. How will RCI know I have paid my Crown Points Club management charge?
Crown Points Club will inform RCI when you have paid your management charge.
4. When will I receive my additional points if I pay by direct debit?
The additional points will be allocated upon payment of the first instalment of your direct debit in January 2021. If you wish to receive your additional points before then, please contact us by email to arrange full payment of your management charge to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. I have paid but have not received any additional points.
Please check the points table below. You will not receive additional points if you already have the maximum number of points for your former week(s).
6. I am not a member of RCI, will I still receive additional points?
Yes, you will still receive the additional points for use in your former week(s) in 2021.
7. How many additional points will I receive?
Please check the points table below to see the increased points value of your former week(s).