I. Cookies policy
Remember that before you start using any of our services or functionalities, you should read
II. Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- third party cookies: are those that are sent to your team from a team or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- session cookies: they are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- technical cookies: are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- personalization cookies: are those that allow you to access the service with predefined features based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which access the service, etc.
- analytics cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and so perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- cookies of behavioral advertising: these cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
III. Cookies used on the web
|Acceptance cookie||cookieconsent_status||It is the cookie that controls the consent of the Cookies Policy.|
|Technical cookies||PHPSESSOD||Technical cookies that do not store personal data. They are used by our server to identify the user as a new visitor. The cookie expires when the session ends.|
|Third party cookies|
|Google Analytical cookie||_dc_gtm:numerico||It is used to add the Google Analytics tracking code from Google Tag Manager.|
|Google Analytical cookie||_ga
|It registers a numerical identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.
More information about Google cookies at http://goo.gl/sVMMMc
|Google Analytical cookie||_gid||Analytic cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users. Session Cookie.|
|Google Analytical cookie||IDE||Doubleclick.net | They are advertising cookies; they are used to improve advertising. They are often used to target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve the performance reports of the campaign and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen
More information about Doubleclick cookies at https://goo.gl/2aiHzY
IV. How to modify the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of this website in the configuration of your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it. Next, we leave you some links with the configuration of the most used browsers today. You can copy the links and paste them directly into your browser:
- Internet explorer:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Google Chrome:
- Chrome para android:
- Safari para IOS:
In this Web we never keep the personal data of our users, unless you want to register, voluntarily with the purpose of making requests about our products and services that we put at your disposal or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest.
By accepting the Cookies Policy when browsing our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.